Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My favorite marinade...

This recipe came from when I went to Mops, however I have never known where it came from- it is so versatile you can change it up every time and it will still taste awesome!

Fabulous Marinade

2 large Cloves of garlic crushed

1/2 C. Grape seed oil (or olive, etc.)

1/4 C. Soy sauce

1 Tbsp. Worcestershire

1/4 C. Red wine vinegar (balsamic is good too)

1/8 C. Lemon juice

1 Tbsp. Mustard (Dijon or yellow, etc)

1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper

1 Tbsp. Parsley

Whisk together and put in container with Chicken, Fish, Beef or Pork, marinate for at least 30 minutes but the longer the better!
We mostly use this for chicken- after I put the chicken on the grill or in my cast iron skillet I like to spoon on more of the marinade- plus the parsley and garlic give it a great look. Cook until the meat in done to your liking and add some simple side dishes and dinner is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment