Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Planning Monday...


I did it, I planned a week's menu for the first time since I became pregnant and came down with the worst morning sickness I've ever had in my life! At almost 21 weeks I feel I can actually set and obtain goals- God is good.

One problem. When your pregnant everything sounds yummy or totally nasty so I did this a little backward... I went shopping for all the stuff I normally buy and grabbed everything that sounded yummy, came home and pounded out a menu as a result I still need to buy a few things... but hey just having food in the house is progress right?

Monday: Parmesan Chicken Tenders, Wild Rice & Creamed Cauliflower

Tuesday: Spinach Enchiladas

Wednesday: All Natural from scratch, Tuna Casserole

Thursday: Creamy Italian Chicken

Friday: Beef Tacos

Saturday: Paella

Sunday: Baked Potato Bar

Breakfast this week includes:

Blueberry Pizza
Crepes with jam
Protein Smoothie & toast
Steel Cut Oats
Ezekiel Raisin Toast with cream cheese
Eggs in toast

Lunches this week include:

Israeli Couscous Salad
Pesto Pasta (not my fave but the kids love it)
Grilled Ham & Cheese
Quinoa with sauteed veggies
Turkey BLT wraps with sweet potato fries
Toastadas

Whew! I'm exhausted from the planning... now I have to cook all this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment