Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Another week, Another Menu.

It's Monday, you know what that means- Menu. I'm trying to say that in a positive tone, this week is going to be pretty hectic, my Mom is having knee surgery and will be staying with us and so I have a lot going on and not really wanting to focus on my menu but I know that it will be a huge help to have it place- even if I don't stick to it at least I know what's in my kitchen and won't be caught at the supermarket at 5pm. I've racked my brain, took into account what's in my pantry- what my Husband and Children will eat and how much time I have on certain nights, whew! I'm exhausted and now I'm going to take a nap, scratch that, I'm going to have more coffee! Happy Monday!

Monday: Chicken Ceaser Salad

Tuesday: Marinated Chicken, Brown Rice & Peas

Wednesday: Lentil Stew w/ homemade french bread

Thursday: Turkey Meatloaf, Roasted Red Potatoes & Corn

Friday: Beef Pepper-steak (in the crockpot)

Saturday: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup

Sunday: Baked Chicken & Zucchini w/ Wild Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment